I know people say quality is everything, but I honestly don't think $500 should be spent on a bathing suit that I personally find hideous. I don't think the fiber used in this bathing is flattering to the model's body, the color combo isn't all that appeasing, and rather than looking like she's out to have fun, she looks like she's ready for a swimming competition. Most women who want to show off their bodies by sporting bikinis, not covering it up in a little girl's or grandma's suit. I'm also not too pleased with the bow being an extra trinket. Lets be honest, women who have the money to buy swimsuits of that price are usually the same ones who bust their bottoms in order to flaunt their great assets in the swimsuit. We don't want to hide what we've worked for. I know this bathing is scientifically durable, but no one cares about it being water, sun and sand proof. We are more concerned with how we look in it!
Search This Blog
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment