Search This Blog

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Miley Ain't Half Bad, Lol!



Now, let first off say that I am totally not a Miley Cyrus fan, but when I went to Walmart today, I was surprised to see that some of the clothes from the Max Azira line weren't all that bad. I mean I have to give her her props, because when most people think of Walmart, the clothes are one of the last things they would actually buy. Yet, she's managed to turn that around (at least for the juniors poriton of the store) and put out clothes that the average stylish teen would wear. Also, she has them priced at numbers you can't beat, from UK inspired tanks and tees, priced around six dollars to shredded skinny jeans, priced around twenty dollars. Can someone say cute and inexpensive? I can honestly say that I will definitely be partaking in her daily sales and Cyrus, if you keep up the good work, who knows I may just buy up the whole market! Just kidding, but hey a shirt here and a pair of jeans there wouldn't hurt, lol!

0 comments: