Search This Blog
Thursday, December 3, 2009
No Fair! I can do better!
First off, I would like to say that I find it absolutely intolerable when celebrities feel like they can create clothing lines just because they're famous. Stick to your craft. If you're a singer sing, if you're an actor act, if you're a dancer dance. I don't think it's fair to those who actually have great designing abilities to be mocked by celebrities like Katie Holmes, Lindsay Lohan and Rachel Bilson. Having people draw up sketches for you, picking out the material and sewing those sketches doesn't make you a designer. A true designer, thinks, sketches, constructs, and sells they design by their original genius. Situations like those upset me because I'm an aspiring designer who's willing to work 100% to get to the top, not just have opportunities handed to me. Get the picture?
Posted by addy at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment